Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Shepherd's Prayer (CH)



Holy art Thou, O God, the Father of the Universe.

Holy art Thou, O God, whose Will perfects itself by means of its own Powers.

Holy art Thou, O God, who willeth to be known and art known by Thine own.

Holy art Thou,who didst by Logos make to consist the things that are.

Holy art Thou, of whom all Nature hath been made an image.

Holy art Thou, whose Form Nature hath never made.

Holy art Thou, more powerful than all power.

Holy art Thou, transcending all pre-eminence.

Holy Thou art, Thou better than all praise.

Accept my reason's offerings pure, from soul and heart for aye stretched up to Thee, O Thou unutterable, unspeakable, Whose Name naught but the Silence can express.

Give ear to me who pray that I may ne'er of Gnosis fail, which is our common being's nature; and fill me with Thy Power, and with this Grace, that I may give the Light to those in ignorance.

For this cause I believe, and I bear witness; I go to Life and Light. Blessed art Thou, O Father. Thy offspring would holy be as Thou art holy, even as Thou gave Thy full authority. Amen.

No comments:

Myspace Map
Powered by WebRing.