Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My God and MY Father (NH)

My God and my father,
who saved me from this dead hope,
who made me alive through a mystery of what he wills,

Do not let these days of this world be prolonged for me,
but manifest the day of your light which alone delivers me
into the Aeons of salvation.

Deliver me from this place of sojourn!
Do not let your grace be left behind in me,
but may your grace become pure!

Save me from an evil death!
Bring me from a tomb alive, because your grace -
love - is alive in me to accomplish a work of fullness!

Save me from sinful flesh,
because l trusted in you with all my strength,
because you are the life of the life!

Save me from a humiliating enemy!
Do not give me into the hand of a judge who is severe with sin!
Forgive me all my debts of the days of my life!

Because I am alive in you, your grace is alive in me.
I have renounced everyone, but you I have confessed.
Save me from evil affliction!

But now is the time and the hour.
O Holy Spirit, send me salvation through the light of gnosis,
the light which dwells in a power beyond thought. Amen.

No comments:

Myspace Map
Powered by WebRing.